Play Online Roulette Safely on Betnero – (Legal and Certified Casino)
Originating in Italy in 2017, Betnero is now recognized as a legal and trusted online casino in Canada. On Betnero you can play roulette for real cash and for free, in games that are completely secure thanks to their SSL System and Data Verification.
If you want to play the best online casino games, head on over to Betnero.com and check out their wide variety of video poker variants and other games. From the main page, simply click the ‘Casino’ tab along the top, and then select ‘Roulette’, ‘Blackjack’ or whatever you fancy playing. Betnero also offers many Live Casino games, with real croupiers! Click ‘Live Casino’ on the main page to see the variety of games on offer. Best of all, you can play video poker, roulette, and all other games in-browser and on all mobile devices, including Android and iOS. In terms of providers, Betnero has games available from many of the leading software developers, including Playson, Microgaming, and NetEnt. So you can rest assured that you’re in for a quality experience at Betnero!
The Most Popular Roulette Variants on Betnero
Roulette is one of the most popular online casino games, and with Betnero, it’s no different. There are five types overall, and all come in regular or advanced flavours.
- French RouletteThe first version of roulette to be invented, and arguably the most popular. French Roulette uses 37 numbered boxes on the wheel and a special rule that distinguishes it from other online roulette games: En Prison. If zero comes out, then all simple bets remain ‘imprisoned’ for one turn (so they’re not discarded), and the next turn involves average bets.
- American RouletteSo-named due to being the most popular version in the States, the American Roulette (aka Fair Roulette) distinguishing game feature is that the wheel has both a ‘0’ and ‘00’.
- European RouletteAlso known as English Roulette, this version is almost identical to French Roulette. The most significant difference is that it doesn’t have the En Prison rule, and the live version has one dealer as opposed to three.
- Advanced RouletteThis takes the existing rules of whichever table you’re playing but enhances them with the ability to make quick and simple bets, as well as an option to see ‘hot/cold’ numbers: these are the numbers that the ball either lands on the most, or the least.
The live dealer roulette gamesIf you’re looking to try your hand at a live roulette game, Betnero has you covered. As for which versions of live roulette are available, Betnero has a choice between:
- Venice Roulette
- French Roulette
- VIP Roulette
- American Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
Online Roulette Rules – How to Play
Once you’ve selected your preferred version, you can then choose your bet by clicking on the value of the chips, then place the chips on the relevant area of the table. Don’t forget that it’s possible to increase the bet by the selected value by clicking on the chips. Also remember that, when the roulette is live, there is a strict time limit (shown on-screen) to place any bets.
Setting a different amount is as simple as touching another value of chips on the table. On each spin of the wheel, chips can be placed on different betting areas simultaneously. Make a bet you wish you hadn’t? Just click the ‘Cancel’ button to remove the last chip you set, or the ‘Delete’ button to remove all chips. Winning bets are paid after each round. If you want to skip a round, just don’t place any chips. Easy!
📊 Roulette Odds & Probability – Best Payouts and Winning ChancesThe odds and probability of a roulette game depend entirely on which version you’re playing. For example, European Roulette (French/English) usually has better odds for the player compared to American Roulette. In roulette, there are two main types of bet: Outside Bets and Inside Bets. You have a higher chance of winning with an Outside Bet, but with a much smaller payout. The reverse is true for Inside bets: a higher payout chance but less probability of winning.
🔍 Roulette Strategies – Progressive and flat betting strategiesStrategies in roulette are different compared to a lot of other casino games, given that roulette relies primarily on the luck of the spin. Due to this, the strategies that do exist are known as progressive or flat, with different benefits and negatives depending on which you choose. Here are a couple of the most popular ones:
- The Martingale roulette strategyThis flat strategy involves placing Even Money Outside Bets, which are bets that basically have a 50% chance of winning. In other words, Red/Black, Low/High, and Odds/Evens bet. The actual strategy is: double your bet every time you lose, repeat until you win. The idea is that when you do win, the cash will be sizable enough to cover any previous losses. Once you win, go back to your original bet amount and start all over again.
- Labouchère roulette strategyA progressive strategy that involves a bit of math. First, decide how much you want to win. For example, CA$10. Split this into small betting ‘chunks’ like so: 1 – 1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – 2 – 1. The bet for the first spin will be the number on the far left, plus the number on the far right: 1 + 1 = CA$2. Should this prove successful, cross out the two numbers that formed the bet (the far left 1 and far-right 1). Now the betting line is: 1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – 2. Continue combining the far left and far right numbers to form bets. The chance to win big is obvious, but the biggest downside to this strategy is that a losing streak could lead to more losses than a player can afford.
🎁 Best Roulette Bonus: Up to CA$1,800Sign up on Betnero and get a welcome bonus up to CA$1,800 on your first four deposits, plus a total of 140 free spins to use on the best online slots around. Each deposit grants a player a generous 100% bonus, with the maximum bonus amount of cash equal to CA$300, CA$400, CA$500 and CA$600 respectively. The number of Free Spins also go up with each deposit, from 20 to 30, to 40 and 50 (on the fourth deposit). Free Spins can be used on the following slots: Starburst, Ozzy Osburne, Koi Princess and Gonzo’s Quest. It’s certainly one of the most generous casino bonus offers.
💬 Roulette FAQs
Is online Roulette legal in Canada?
The short answer is ‘yes’. As long as the site, such as Betnero, is appropriately accredited, then it’s perfectly legal.