Blackjack at Betnero for the Best Gambling Experience
The most popular blackjack variants at BetneroOur casino has several variants of online Blackjack to suit any gambler. We explain some of the different types below.
- American Blackjack: Also known as Classic Blackjack, this is the simplest version of the game. Players must try to get to 21 without going over. Once they get their initial two cards, they can choose to draw more cards or to hold. If a player goes over 21, they’re automatically out of the game or’ bust’.
- Pontoon: This is the British version of blackjack, and it’s only available at online casinos. It differs from standard blackjack by allowing players to double down once they hold more than two cards.
- Double Exposure: The player has an advantage in this game. Both of the dealer’s cards are face up. However, other rule changes favor the dealer.
- European Blackjack: In the standard version, the dealer and each player get two cards to start with, one face up and one face down. The dealer gets one card face up and only receives the second card after the player’s hands are complete.
- Single Deck Blackjack: This variation is played with only one deck of cards. It gives the house an edge of 0.15%.
- Atlantic City Blackjack: The dealer can peek at the cards, but is forced to stand on soft 17. Splitting is allowed up to three times, and doubling down can only happen afterward.
- Blackjack Big 5: This is played on five standard decks of cards, shuffled before each game. Double down is available on your first two cards and after a split.
- Blackjack Vegas Strip: The dealer uses four standard decks to play this variation, but the objective remains the same. The dealer is allowed to peek but stands on soft 17.
How to find the Blackjack games on Betnero:
On the Betnero website, click on the Casino from the main menu. Choose ‘Blackjack’ from the secondary menu, and you will see all the blackjack games available. You can play any game for fun or real money.
Blackjack tables led by live dealersThe best online blackjack tables are available with croupiers to guide the game. There are several live games, and to view them you’ll need to click on the ‘Live Casino’ link on the main menu, and then choose ‘Live Blackjack’. Betnero has some of the best games on offer. You can enjoy all the classics as well as more modern American and European styles. Developed by premium gaming companies such as Netent, Microgaming, and Pragmatic Play, players can expect a superior online gambling experience. The games are available on all mobile devices that run Android or iOS platforms.
Live Dealer Blackjack gamesBetnero is a premium gambling operator, so it’s only natural that you will find live blackjack on its site. It’s perfect for players that enjoy the adrenaline rush of playing online blackjack for money with human interaction.
Best Blackjack Bonus 2020: Up to EUR 1440
Betnero has a generous casino bonus promotions:
Standard welcome bonus offer of up to EUR 1,440 for new players who enjoy blackjack. It’s split into four deposits so you can take advantage of the promotion over time. Included in the package are 140 free spins on some of the best slots on the market. High Roller bonus up to EUR 1440 for players who want the biggest bonus of the market on their first deposit. The casino also has a Loyalty Program that allows players to accumulate points to enter its VIP Club. For every ten dollars wagered, you’ll receive one Betnero point, and a hundred of those will earn you a one-dollar bonus. Climbing the loyalty tiers also entitles you to benefits such as free spins, increased exchange rates, and better cash back amounts.
Blackjack Rules – How to playBlackjack rules are fairly easy to understand, with the aim being to hit 21 before going bust. We’ll take you through the game step-by-step.
- The round starts with the players placing bets.
- The dealer deals each player and himself two cards, with one card facing up and one facing down.
- All the cards have value according to the face of the card. Picture cards are worth ten, and the Ace can equal 1 or 11. The suit is unimportant.
- The player then needs to decide if they want to stand, surrender, hit, double down, or split.
- The dealer is last to go and must reach 16 or less and stand on 17 or more.
- Players win if they have 21 and dealer busts (goes over 21), or when their hand total is higher than the dealer’s hand.